Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WHERE I GET MY NEWS FROM


Where do I go for News?
Image result for news sources
 



Where do I go for News?

            I am a person who actually loves the news. I feel like it’s very important to know what’s going on in the world we live in. Yes people say it’s depressing and they don’t want to hear all that bad stuff. However I really enjoy starting my day off with listening to the news as I’m getting dress. You learn and you can get so much information from the news. You can get your weather, traffic, social, environment, and political views on your area and the world. I tell everyone to make sure they get the news from some source because you never want to be in the dark about what’s going on in your neighborhood and world.

Well, I actually would say that I enjoy the news from all kinds of sources. There is more than one way to find out the news and each source will deliver it differently.  I feel like it’s important that people go find the news from some type of source so they can be informed on what’s going on in the world.  Now just remember just like the internet everything you read or hear doesn’t make it true. People have to remember that the news is almost everywhere you go. You can find the news at work, gym, school, internet, newspaper, radio and right outside your front door.

Since I enjoy reading I really enjoy picking up the local surrounding areas news paper and if I can’t I will watch it on T.V. I work in a gym so we always have some type on news channel on from Fox too CNN. I personal like CNN more, to me there more liberal and they give different opinions and point of views. Now I don’t care for FOX news at all but I do watch it to hear from the opposing side of things. I do feel like FOX news is very biases. This is one kind of news show. I can watch Wendy Williams, The View and ESPN they all deliver news just in different ways and different news.  I wouldn’t say I prefer one TV show over the other however I do feel just like some shows are more bias then others and some don’t deliver all the information.  I don’t go on Facebook to get the News. However I do know they have their way of delivering it. I would say that I have found out information there that I would got from the news or the paper. Social Media from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few produce some type of news. These days my Iphone just reports all kinds of news to my phone, which I like. Once I do find out some information that catches my attention then I usually will Google the topic so I can learn more. It’s funny because I remember running to the TV to see what the weathers going to be, but now I just can look at my phone.

 It really all boils down what people call news, there are so many areas that can be consider news, but my go to for mostly everything I want to verify is Google. However I can’t give up reading a news paper and watching my news shows. I always want to be informed on what’s going on in the world.
Image result for news sources
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kenneth,
    I agree with you that it's important that people go in search of the news. What's been interesting to read here is where/what constitutes news for all of us. It's really different depending on age and interests, it seems.
    Can you back this up with some specifics? What news, for example, catches your attention?

    ReplyDelete