Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Where Do I Go For News!

It's funny how for news, I don't go to an actual news channel or a news website. I've never been a big fan of watching news because of the opinions that some of the people say. The only time I would probably go to Channel 7 or a actual news channel is if, everything else that I normally go to, is down.
 
The number one place I go for news is Twitter! On Twitter I am able to see the opinions from all of my followers and I am also able to share my opinion. It also is somewhat easy because all you have to do is search that particular thing going on or even search the hashtag. Sometimes searching is not even needed because huge things going on in the world or news articles go viral quick. Also, majority of news channels have twitters so whatever is on TV will most likely appear on twitter. I tend to always like to see how my followers or friends feel about what is going on in the world because there opinion matters. It is away that I can express myself as well on how I feel about what is going.
 
If Twitter is not giving me enough information on the news, I Google it! Google is definitely an easy and quick back up. If I want specific information on what's going on, that is where I go. Can't go wrong with google!  

2 comments:

  1. I get my news from Twitter as well. One thing I have to say though is that how you don't like watching the news because of their opinions. Well, I personally feel like tweets have way more opinion that the news. At least the news channel has some restrictions because it's their job to give the news and not to give their opinions. Just something to think about, I don't watch it purely because I dont' have the time to watch it,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deyzaney,
    I think you're right in that, depending on the news organization, you'll get a lot of bias/opinion. Have you considered branching out a bit more with news organizations? What about the BBC or Al Jazeera? See if an international news program can supplement Twitter? And, what on Twitter recently has caught your eye? Show with some examples?

    ReplyDelete