Friday, September 25, 2015

Where do I go on the web?

For me, I cannot live without web. I use web for school work, music, and pretty much everything on it.  I haven’t visit most of web yet, like Facebook, maybe someday or never, sorry Facebook fans.
My most visited place on the web, “YouTube.com”. Whenever I am boring and relax myself, I go on YouTube, either I listening to music or watching funny videos. Luckily YouTube have everything that I want it and when I want it. 

  The second website I go to is ESPN.  I play soccer and a soccer fan.  I don’t usually watch soccer or read soccer news about MLS, American soccer league.  I am big fan of European soccer, especially Germany’ soccer.  Usually when I get on the ESPN, I look if there’s any online stream soccer game.  Second, I will look at the soccer news section where all the rumors and transfer news on different clubs. 

  Another website I go to is Google’ news.  For me, it is easier go to Google and click Google’ news, rather type Fox news or CNN.  There have all the different type of sections that I could choose on, and plus it have the suggestion news just for me to read.  I like about Google’s news because it providing all the information easier access and catch all the news being going on in my town. 

3 comments:

  1. Jonathan,
    That's what's up not being on Facebook. Its a lot going on and it consumes people. I have moments where I'm on it everyday but then ill deactivate it form months. It gets old really quick. However I do go too You tube a lot almost all day everyday. I actually watch a show that's only on tube. That's why I love my phone I use my phone as my main source on getting on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do Facebook or any of that post every detail about my day type of website either. But, I am YouTube's biggest fan. I'll have to let my sister know about ESPN, she's the worlds biggest soccer fan especially with the professional teams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your reluctance to get on Facebook. It's a major time draw and sometimes people do, indeed, feel trapped there. I wonder--does Google have its own news agency or does it "stream" news from other sources?

    ReplyDelete