Thursday, September 24, 2015

Where do I go on the internet?


When I access the internet it is usually from my cell phone. I hardly ever go on my laptop anymore. The information is just presented in an easier way to navigate on the mobile sites. However, there are rare times that I will peel myself off the couch to go find my laptop. Most times it is because I am submitting assignments for a class or I am researching some random facts. When I use apps on my phone I usually go to Pinterest, Spinrilla, and Tumblr. Pinterest is my Google. Most people go to Google to figure out how to do something, or find some information, or just general ideas for a project. Well that is what I use Pinterest for. Spinrilla is a music app that I use to download music because I still have yet to learn how to use my iTunes. Tumblr is my safe haven. That is where I can go to just be myself and share what interest me. I can follow other blogs that share similar things that I like or that spark my imagination. Outside of those apps I don't really go anywhere on the internet. I mean I use Facetime quite a bit as well if that counts as accessing the internet. I don't really use a lot of social media. I use my email a lot because it is easier to communicate with my mom during the day  that way. So I am constantly checking it. Merp. 

5 comments:

  1. I find that I'm on my phone now, not as much as in front of my computer, but it's getting there. And it totally affects how I use the internet--which sites I frequent are based on ease of use now, and this does inhibit my reading options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanni,
    I'm almost embarrassed to say that I had to get on the Internet to find out what "merp" meant, it looks like I need to update my vocabulary. Some of my friends are constantly on Pinterest and they all say it is very imformative. I guess I might have to visit the site to see what all the "fuss" is about. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Joanni,
    I would say that I am the same way, I also use my cell phone for everything. I do feel like its better and easier to use. Only time I use my laptop is when I'm doing school work or some business work, but mostly I can handle everything from my iphone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanni,
    I don't know if its just my eyes, but I can not focus on a cellphone screen. Its way too small. I heard a lot of good things about Pinterest though, my friends show me a lot of funny and creative things. I've never heard of Spinrilla though and I don't know what Merp means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Joanni, I always seem to get lost on Pinterest. If I find something I like and start looking for more about it, the site takes me to more links like the item, topic or photo. Yet it still has things that always grab my interest.

    ReplyDelete