Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I love the internet, but I don't go past the standard websites that everyone knows about and uses. I mainly stick to listening to music on YouTube. Or I am checking my grades for college. I may seem like a pretty boring person for only going to two websites, but knowing what to do with a computer is still surprisingly new to me.
 I didn't even know how to send an email until my first year of college. And I learned a lot when I had to take a computer class. I will be trying to branch out more with researching things that I am interested in. For example, I really enjoy history so maybe I will be able to share an interesting historical fact or two later on.  

4 comments:

  1. Kat,

    You don't seem like a boring person at all. I think less web time may be better for us from time to time because there would be less distractions to the real world. I find myself so consumed with the web that I forget how it feels to live a little. It's amazing how quickly technology has evolved.

    As you are learning how to navigate on the web,I hope you will find some interesting information about history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kat,
    I'm with you--I love using YouTube to listen to my favorite bands. I find new concert recordings or new versions of songs posted by other artists--there is always something new to find.
    If you enjoy history, let's talk about history websites/blogs that really touch on the particular historical periods you are most interested in? A great place to start is History.com, and their "History in the News" section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also agree with you, I also go to YouTube listen to music as well, especially listening to the music covers. If you are interesting in History, you should visit History.com like Professor Quinn or find other history website that related to your interest topic. The website has a lot of information to learn from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to branch out to more websites. Also, try to give more details.

    ReplyDelete