Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hello everyone,
A day of regular activity on the internet for myself, will normally start with the use of apps for banking or checking social media sites. I believe most of my internet activities are done through apps. Normally as I have my coffee, I will read news post on Insidenova.com or check my stocks on Etrade.com and maybe do a little research. Also using apps on my smart phone I do play a good deal of poker when the time allows on Zynga. I use Hotmail.com to keep in contact with clients about appointments. And now that I am in school I find myself on NOVA.edu on a daily bases. I also find myself doing searches on Google all of the time.

3 comments:

  1. How do I pose the comment? I can't find the section that allow me to post "where do i go on the Web? Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I don't know what I'd do without obsessing over my AFCU site and making sure all transactions are moving around in bill pay and investments. I also use Personal Capital to track the market. It's good to know we can use the web for our own financial benefit, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love apps. They make it so easy to organize your phone and they say a lot about a person. My phone is full of social media apps and all of my practical apps are sorted into a little folder on my home window.

    ReplyDelete