Monday, September 21, 2015

My Introduction

I am a firm believer in the phrase "Google it!" Google is probably the very first thing I go to when I have a question about anything. If I want to know what Mel B's, from the spice girls, husband looks like, I google it. If I want to know what the answer to m=ac2, I google it. Google can be used for so many more things. How to get somewhere, what the top news is, email, and like right now, Blogger!

Google has saved me many times, to the point where I couldn't even begin to explain how. There are too many examples. I not only have it on my computer but on my phone as well. It amazes me how easy it is to just open my internet app and google something. All the information in the world... right there... in the palm of my hand.

Now, obviously, google is not the only website I use. If I'm not on google, I'm on Blackboard, gmail, YouTube, my other blog, twitter, NFL website, etc... etc. I love to watch hilarious videos on YouTube. I love to laugh and obviously that helps. I also look at music videos and watch my favorite youtuber, Tyler Oakley. I only use NFL during football season. I don't keep track over the off season of who hurt what and so on so forth. I don't care, unless it is anyone from the Steelers. Woop woop! #steerlersnation

One more website that I go to on the internet is Pintrest. I love love love to cook. I get so many ideas from there about good recipes for desserts, pastas, smoothies, and so forth. I also go on their to look at nail art and tattoo ideas. 

Thanks for reading! 


3 comments:

  1. Hey Christina,
    I love your joy and enthusiasm in this blog! I am also a victim of the phrase "Google It". I use google and YouTube for everything. I also love the cooking recipes on pinterest too! I enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,
    Steelers' Nation, eh? My grandfather was a big Steelers fan, so I have family in your group! I'd love to hear how Google has saved you. Google Calendar has certainly saved me--if I didn't have that app on my phone, I'd have missed appointments, birthdays, and even meetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christina,
    I am a huge fan of Pinterest too! It's where I get a lot of my creative ideas for my job! I'm not a fan of football though, so I've never ventured into that side of the web. You're right about Google. I can't count the times Google has saved my life. I feel like we all rely so heavily on it now! Not that I'm complaining!

    ReplyDelete