Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Web and I


Good evening everyone. My name is Kenneth Monsanto and I love health and fitness. Health and fitness is my life and career path. Health and fitness revolves around my family in some shape or form.  I'm a personal trainer with my own business called “Whatever It Takes Fitness”.  My wife and I started this business this past year so where still learning and growing.  This is my passion and I can’t wait to see how far we can take this business and what other things that can come from it. I'm in school working on a business degree to help me future my business and to gain more knowledge in running a business. I’m also looking to get my degree in exercise science just to make sure I’m dong everything I can to be the best trainer I can be.




I can say that I go to the internet for a lot of my information. Ussually when I go on the internet my first top is Google. I would have to say I Google everything. I'm always doing some kind of research for my business, school and for personal use.  I'm always looking for new information. I feel like Google is the best search engine. I feel like it doesn’t give me sites where I got to click on a hundred things to get what I’m looking for. I feel like yahoo sends you around the world before you find what you need. If I'm not on Google then I'm on You Tube. You tube is my second best place to go on the web. I love watching all kinds of stuff while learning or listening to motivation speakers.  You tube, teach, inform you, and allow you to up load things our self to share to the world. My kids even love You Tube. I also do social media because of my businesses but I'm not hype about it or on it more then I need to be. It’s too crazy and I feel like people take it way to serious.  I feel like I'm a person who only uses the web when I need it, I don't spend too much time on it. The web for me is used for what it is. The web is a great tool I use to do my school work of course, and I can’t run my business without it.  I realized that I go to the web for a quit a few things and it sad to say that I would know what to do without it. LOL
www.google.com
Image result for google

3 comments:

  1. Good evening Kenneth,

    My life has been centered around fitness and health recently. You definitely "take the cake," though. You seem determined to succeed, and you definitely are doing "Whatever It Takes" to do it!

    What are you favorite exercises? I could say that either running, pull-ups, or squatting are my own; I also train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai, so I try to keep my regimen as dynamic as possible. I'm also interested in nutrition, and apply basic principles of nutrition to my own diet.

    Social media seems to be overcoming other methods of advertising when it comes to connecting with customers or potential customers. Is online advertising a focus for you or do you not consider it a fundamental part of your businesses?

    Take care,
    Sharif A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kenneth, I'm glad you shared this with us--now I understand your focus on Fitness. I didn't realize you had a website, too! You mention getting on YouTube a lot (I do this--I have a workout mix and play the videos on my iPad, which I attach to my treadmill). Do you have a YouTube page of your own? That would be a great way to layer your web presence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you are a personal trainer for fitness and own a business. I just start working out recently, my goal is working out for 180 days; not that I need to lost weight, but build up my muscle and look fit. I think you are like my dad who doesn't go to the website more then he need to be, on the other hand, I am way different then my dad.

    ReplyDelete